View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2017, 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Proflame Receiver 121129-02 

I also just joined. I installed a CGEFP33NRC vent free natural gas fireplace with remote control in February 2009. I had no trouble up to and including the 2009/2010 heating season. When I tried to start up the fireplace last month, after replacing the batteries in both receiver and remote I could not get the receiver to give the 3-beep signal to indicate it was ready to mesh with the remote.
Is there an alternate approach to testing/fixing the receiver or is it already clear I need to get a new receiver? If so, where can I purchase one? The part number in the installation/operation manual is "Proflame Receiver" 121129-02. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

December 28th, 2010, 1:23 pm

Yes you are going to need to replace the receiver for this unit.
The new replacement parts number is 121129-05 and can be ordered online at www.msservice.net

December 28th, 2010, 7:40 pm

To MACMS
Thank you for the prompt and very helpful advice. I have already ordered the replacement receiver from the web site you indicated.
In looking through the various topics I see your username replying to many of us seeking advice. You are providing an invaluable service in helping us solve problems that don't have an obvious solution. THANK YOU!

December 29th, 2010, 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]