View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 15th, 2017, 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Desa fireplace M42EH 

First I have to say that Desa has the worst customer service I have ever seen. It is totally unprofessional when you leave your customer service in the hands of an open forum. Call the customer service line and you get a recording. You can't even leave a message. No e-mail contact for customer support either. If a customer has a question, how do they get an answer? For example: I need a thermocouple for a Desa M42EH. the parts list on the Desa website does not show this part? I have no owner's manual so how am I supposed to find out what part I need?

March 11th, 2011, 2:00 am

It has been hard since DESA went out of business but we are trying to help out as much as possible.
I will send you an owners manual by email and if you have other questions you can contact our service department at 877-475-5660.

Thank you

March 15th, 2011, 8:22 am

Desa is totally out of business and only old DESA dealer are left...

The desatech.com site was purchased by Master Distributors and although they hope people think they are really still contacting DESA they will find out quickly they are just a dealer with no technical service or customer service.

www.msservice.net

October 23rd, 2011, 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]